pNooch Flavourings and VegeYeast
Boost the flavour of your pet's food with 4 exciting cheesy flavours! These flavourings are made from wholesome nutritional yeast ingredients and they work especially well for picky cats and dogs and help transitioning to a plant-based diet!
Our flavourings are cultivated from special strains of fungus, which in fact are quite different from your typical flaky nutritional yeast found in health stores. Pets love the cheese flavour and go absolutely crazy about it!
Flavourings come in a form of powder which can be sprinkled on top of food or mixed inside the food.
Four exciting flavours to choose from:
- Evolution pNooch - Vegan Chic'n Cheese - smells like cheesy chic'n and pets love it
- Evolution pNooch - Pure Vegan Cheese - very potent, very cheesy flavour
- Evolution pNooch - **NEW** Vegan Aged Cheddar - converts even the most pickiest pets to a vegan diet
- VegePet - VegeYeast - is more acidic than pNooch and other nutritional yeasts, and is 35% lower in magnesium; the extra acidity and lower magnesium content help prevent urinary problems
And if you were wondering, pNooch stands for 'nutritional yeast for pets', although if you really wanted to add it to your pasta, you could...Main Features
- Potent cheesy flavour helps transition to a plant-based diet
- Improves palatabilty of any meal / great flavour booster
- B-complex water soluble vitamins
- B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, and B9 to support nervous system
- Natural source of chromium and high quality protein
- Pets become less prone to fleas
- Non-GMO, human-grade
- VegeYeast has also the benefit for the urinary health
For 1 cup of dry kibble, sprinkle ⅓ of a teaspoon of flavouring on your pet's food.
Please see individual VegePet PDF brochures for recipes with VegeYeast
- VegeYeast in VegeDog brochure
- VegeYeast in VegeCat brochure
- VegeYeast in VegeCat Phi brochure
- VegeYeast in VegeKit brochure
- VegeYeast in VegePup brochure
Mix 1 part olive oil and 1 part flavouring and spread on bread for a vegan cheese sandwich!