Zen Vegetarian Adult Dog and Puppy Food
ADDICTION Zen Vegetarian is ideal for dogs of all stages – including puppies – as well as for dogs with skin and digestive sensitivities. Formulated by a veterinarian and a clinical nutritionist, it’s 100% free-from animal proteins and is made with choice vegetables, essential vitamins, and chelated minerals with improved absorption.
This holistic vegan formula is rich in all the dietary protein dogs need for optimal nutrition. It’s also enriched with Coconut Oil and Omega-3 fatty acids from Flaxseeds to promote healthy skin and coat. Support a cleaner, gentler way of living with Zen Vegetarian.
Unsurpassed nutrition in every meal. Formulated to exceed the nutritional levels set by AAFCO, to ensure that pets get the best nutrition they need. Made with nutritional, responsibly-sourced, and eco-friendly vegetable proteins, and a proprietary combination of vitamins and minerals designed for your dog’s overall good health and coat.
- For dogs of all stages. This holistic and nutritious dry food is formulated for dogs of all life stages, including puppies and nursing dogs.
- 100% made in New Zealand. Being produced in one of the cleanest countries in the world, Zen Vegetarian has the highest quality and is made with the freshest ingredients.
- Natural and wholesome. Addiction Zen Vegetarian Dry Dog Food is made by using only natural, non-GMO, and wholesome vegetable-based ingredients with no artificial flavorings or preservatives.
- Improves skin and coat condition. Being rich in isoflavones and antioxidants, Addiction’s Zen Vegetarian is specially designed to enhance the condition and shine of your dog’s skin and coat.
- Hypoallergenic. Addiction Zen dog food has NO ingredients of animal origin, gluten, wheat, corn, artificial preservatives, or fillers.
- Oats – a great source of plant-based protein, abundant fiber content, saturation, and high nutritional values. Contain vitamins B1, B2, and B6, as well as iron, potassium, selenium, and magnesium. Full of antioxidant compounds.
- Soybeans Meal – high-quality protein with complementary profile of amino acids and vitamins.
- Rice – being a good source of various vitamins like niacin, thiamin, and riboflavins, offers various health benefits. Excellent source of manganese. Has the highest protein digestibility.
Coconut oil – a good source of energy, healthy fat, and medium-chain fatty acids. Contains lauric acid, making it an excellent medicine for viruses, fungi, and bacteria.
Oats, Soybean Meal, Rice, Peas, Coconut Oil, Dried Kelp, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Sea Salt, Potassium Chloride, Natural Buffered Vinegar, Choline Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Copper Amino Acid Complex, d-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cobalt Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols for added freshness, Rosemary Extract, Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract.
Crude Protein (min) 22.0%
Crude Fat (min) 9.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 7.5%
Moisture (max) 10.0%
Taurine (min) 0.1%
Omega-3 (min) 1%
Omega-6 (min) 1%
0-5 kg (0-11 lb): 55-139 g (½-1¼ cup*)
05-10 kg (11-22 lb): 139-220 g (1¼-2 cups)
10-25 kg (22-55 lb): 220-495 g (2-4½ cups)
over 25 kg (≥55 lb): 495-813 g (4½-7¹⁄₃ cups)
*1 cup: 3.88 oz (110 g)
**Adjust feeding levels to your dog’s individual needs. Puppies and nursing dogs may consume more than the recommended amounts per day.
300 kcal ME/kg or 363 kcal ME/cup*
*1 cup: 3.88 oz (110 g)